Thursday, December 15, 2016

Beautiful Blues and Purple Layout

 Hey Crafty Friends Phyllis here today to share my latest DT project!  
I Love using ReneaBouquets Gorgeous handcrafted butterflies for inspiration!  I wanted to use some new papers and I knew RB Mystical Butterflies were a perfect starting point to creating this layout!


I created my background work with some stenciling and texture paste.

I also heat embossed Blue Fern Studios Laser cut chipboard Roman Clock with Lindy's Stamp Gang embossing powder for color and some texture.
 Here is a close of RB Mystical Butterfly so GORGEOUS!!!
 'I added some cheesecloth and some mesh from my stash for more texture.  and I never miss a chance to add microbeads and shard glitter glass for sparkle and of course more texture!

I also love using ReneaBouquets Natural Cotton Crochet Cluny Lace 003 for texture!

I also used Prima Shabby Chic Treasures Resin Bird House and added microbeads and shard glitter glass,  it was too plain for me!
I also added some sparkly sequins too!
 Amazing detail on ReneaBouquets butterflies!  I love them!!!

I clustered some of ReneaBouquets Purple mulberry paper roses along with some baby blue flowers from my stash.
I added ReneaBouquets RB Copper spoon trinket,  not sure if I liked the spoon for this layout but I love the spoons!  

Once I was finished with adding embellishments I flicked some paints for more interest!

You can watch the whole process of creating this layout below:

I hope you get a chance to check out ReneaBouquets shops for all your DIY supplies you will fall in love with her handcrafted Butterflies and Dragonflies!

Items used from ReneaBouquets

                                                        Items used from Reneabouquets:
                                                                 RB Mystical Butterflies
                                              Purple Mulberry Paper Roses and Leaves
                                                 Prima Shabby Chic Resin Bird house
                                    Blue Fern Studios Laser Cut Chipboard Roman Clock
                                            Natural Cotton Crochet Lace Cluny Lace 003
                                                           Reneabouquets online Store:
                                                         http://www.reneabouquets.com/
                                                            Reneabouquets Etsy Shop:


No comments:

Post a Comment