Thursday, January 19, 2017

Fairy Mixed Media Canvas

Hey Crafty Friends Phyllis here today to share with you my latest Mixed Media Canvas for ReneaBouquets DT Project.
I created on a 8x10 canvas with some of my favorite colors to create with.  

I created the background with White crackle and White Sand texture paste,  then sprayed with Prima's Color Bloom sprays.  You can see the whole process below with a step by step tutorial on youtube.  

Some of my favorite elements to create with are microbeads,  they're so tiny but they have a great impact on your project!


I've had these chipboard pieces for over a year and finally found  the perfect project to use them in.  I used Ranger's Clear embossing ink and sprinkled embossing powder then heat set it with my heating tool.  Great color and texture!


I'm so in Love with ReneaBouquet's Butterflies,  they are so detailed and fun to create with!



If you seen my projects you know I LOVE lots of texture,  here is a close up of the white sand texture paste and some stamping.

Prima's oval resin frame was perfect for this project,  you can also emboss over it or spray ink on it to change it up.  You can also add any kind of texture paste to it to add more dimension and depth to it.

Thank you so much for stopping by!  
Be sure to stop by ReneaBouquets stores for more Gorgeous DIY supplies!
Here is a supply list of ReneaBouquets items:





No comments:

Post a Comment