Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Scrapbook Layout Featuring Prima's Love Clippings and ReneaBouquets Sweet as Candy Butterflies

Hey Crafty friends!  Have you seen Prima's New Love Clippings Collection,  So Gorgeous!!!

 I love to create layers starting with texture paste and stencils!  Then I do some ink spraying and start creating the details with embellishing!
 Once I place all my embellishments on the layout,  I adhere them and start adding Art Stones,  microbeads,  seedbeads and glitter.  

One of my favorite handcrafted Butterflies from ReneaBouquets is ReneaBouquets Tiny Treasures Sweet as Candy Butterflies,  they are so Gorgeous and fun to create with!


Although my favorite color palette is shades of blue that remind me of being at the beach,  I really Love creating with Raspberry!  Here is ReneaBouquets Glass Microbeads Raspberry and Shard Glitter Glass Pink Silver,  so Gorgeous and fun to add to your projects!


Here is a list of supplies from ReneaBouquets:




Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Creating!



No comments:

Post a Comment