Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Hey Crafty Friends,  Phyllis here to share another layout using Prima's Love Clippings collection!  Everytime I create using Pinks and purple the more I love it!  

 I used one of my favorite ReneaBouquets butterfly sets,  ReneaBouquets Tiny Treasures Sweet as Candy Butterflies,  they're Sooo  GORGEOUS and fun to create with!
I used some of Prima's White Sand texture paste and Prima's White Crackle texture paste for my background then sprayed it with Prima's Color Bloom sprays.  You can view the start to finish youtube video at the end of this post!

I really love using ReneaBouquets Shard Glitter Glass~Coral along with some Art Stones and Gold Microbeads for more texture!


I love everything in ReneaBouquets shops,  so much fun to create with and she carries a little bit of everything!

Supplies used from ReneaBouquets

Thanks for stopping by!

YouTube video below:




No comments:

Post a Comment