Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Hey crafty Friends,  Phyllis here to share a fun and colorful layout with lots of texture and sparkle!

I began my layout by prepping my page with Clear Gesso then I started adding one spray ink at a time and drying in between colors.  Once I was happy with the colors I then stamped with different shapes and sentiments.  


I then started adding my flowers and building my page.  I love how ReneaBouquets Delicate Beauty Glitter Glass Butterflies go perfectly with this layout.


Sometimes it takes me hours to create a layout like this and this was no exception.  

Adding microbeads,  glitter and is one of my favorite elements to add to my layouts,  they add so much texture and interest.

I hope I've inspired you to create something beautiful and be sure to stop by at ReneaBouquets for all your DIY supplies,  you will be Amazed at her choices and truly fall in Love with her handcrafted Butterflies and Dragonflies!

Items used from ReneaBouquets:
Delicate Beauty Butterflies
Prima Oval Resin Frame
Wide Floral Embroidered Lace
ReneaBouquets Coral Glitter Glass
ReneaBouquets Vintage Teal Shard Glitter Glass
ReneaBouquets Microbeads Silver



No comments:

Post a Comment