Thursday, March 23, 2017

Today I want to share with you one of my layouts featuring one of my favorite Gorgeous handcrafted butterflies by ReneaBouquets!  These Tiny Treasures Secret Garden Glitter Glass are so detailed and the colors are Amazing!


This time on my I wanted to be on the simple side to showcase ReneaBouquets Butterflies!
I also heat embossed some embossing powders on the Blue Fern Studios Wild Florish chipboard it was perfect for this layout!


I just love ReneaBouquets microbeads and glitter glass, they add so much to any project!  and they're so fun!


I hope I've inspired you today to try out some of ReneaBouquets items,  you will fall in Love with her Amazing Butterflies and Dragonflies!  

Supply list from ReneaBouquets
Tint Treasures Secret Garden Glitter Glass Butterflies
ReneaBouquets Silver Microbeads
ReneaBouquets Teal Shard Glitter Glass 
Blue Fern Studios Wild Florish Chipboard
Prima Color Bloom Deep Teal spray
Ranger Big Emboss it Clear ink pad
Ranger Emboss it Clear Reinker
ReneaBouquets Mulberry paper flowers

ReneaBouquets Online Store

ReneaBouquets Etsy Shop

ReneaBouquets Facebook Page

ReneaBouquets Blog:  http://reneabouquets.blogspot.com/

Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment