Wednesday, December 12, 2018

A Snowy Winter Christmas Pocket Letter


Hello everyone!! I’m back again to share with you my final project as Guest Designer for December.  It’s a Snowy Winter Christmas Pocket Letter! I have enjoyed making these pocket letters for Reneabouquets so much! Renea’s products just make it so easy to come up with beautiful projects! For this pocket letter, I used Blue Fern Studios Vintage Christmas – Auld Lang Syne and Vintage Christmas 2 – Holiday Treats. Unlike my first project, I decided to use three different patterns of paper utilizing front and back of the lovely paper! I distressed the edges of each ATC first and then ran them through my Darice Snowflakes embossing folder and sanded down the raised edges a bit. Then the fun began!!


I used the following products from Reneabouqets:









ROW 1








ROW 2







ROW 3








On the border I used vintage mint and white lace over the tulle that was from my mom’s stash which adds a little extra specialness to it. I diecut the poinsettias out of scraps of the BFS Vintage Christmas paper and inked the raised edges with Tim Holtz Fired Brick Distress Ink pad. I then added Reneabouquets Gold Microbeads to make the centers. Aren’t they pretty?! The Tuck It In Ivy Vines are heat embossed using Ranger Verdigris embossing powder. 


I also used the Verdigris on the Merry Christmas tree in pocket 4 and added Christmas Red Stickles for “ornaments”.

All of the snowflakes and flourishes on the corners are heat embossed with Stampendous Shabby White embossing powder. The intricate ornaments are heat embossed with Zing Gold and Stampendous Shabby Pink embossing powders.
 
A few close-ups…



Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope my projects have given you some inspiration at trying to make your very own pocket letter! They can be habit forming! Hugs, Elizabeth

You can find Reneabouquets here...

Reneabouquets

Reneabouquets Etsy Shop

Reneabouquets Blog

Reneabouquets Facebook Page


No comments:

Post a Comment