Thursday, December 13, 2018

ReneaBouquet DT Project~ Vintage Christmas Box & Album with Brandy






I started out with the Graphic 45 Staples Kraft Tag Album Book Box, covered it Vintage Christmas themed papers and adorned it with some gorgeous ReneaBouquets Trim..



Inside, there's a tidy little mini album, folio inspired. Just look at that Victorian Latch! Beautiful!!








Falling in love with these Beautiful Board Snowflakes is very easy to do! I find myself wanting to put them everywhere. They are so cute!



A little fussy cutting and lots of places so stick little pictures and journaling, finish this album with ease.

Thanks for stopping by today!
I hope I've inspired you to create a little something to remember those precious holiday photos and memories.

Here's a process video to get your creative juices flowing! :)

                            

Find products for your Holiday Decor here:
or here:

Here's what I used for this project:

Graphic 45 Staples Kraft Tag Album Book Box


No comments:

Post a Comment