Friday, June 21, 2019

Reneabouquets Design Team Project -Altered Picture Board with Brandy


Hi there! DT Brandy here to share a fun project I made to show off a little picture or two!


I got this board in the Target dollar bins and knew  it would be fun to dress up.






I used Prima's Golden Coast for the background and fussy  cut some pieces from the collection. I cut my  Beautiful  Board Twisted Chain Frame to use it in both corners and used that perfectly adorable 

Beautiful Board Seashell Seahorse Chipboard to adorn the layers of flowers and Beautiful Bit Shells and Rose Leaves!

Dusty Peach and Pink Lemonade  Mulberry Roses went with the papers so nice. To finish the  project  I added a  couple Shabby Blue Flowers Tiny Treasure Dragonflies and some accents of Diamond Chunky Glass Glitter.






I love how it turned out!

Thanks for for stopping by today! I hope this inspires you to dress something up with some of your favorite  Reneabouquets  goodness!!

Find these products and so much more at Reneabouquets.com


No comments:

Post a Comment