Friday, March 13, 2020

Hanging Birth Announcement Trio Frame

Hello Reneabouquets friends and fans! Jenn here today sharing a fun little all hanging thats sure to be adored by any new parent! Using amazing and beautiful products from Reneabouquets!
For this fun little project I have used a trio frame from my local craft store. The squares are each 5 X 5. The paper I used is from Authentique Swaddle Girl. I used a coat of heavy white gesso on the frames and allowed it to dry before beginning.

I used the following products from Reneabouquets.


The following photos of each individual frame show all of the amazing touches these products have that enhance any project!


You can find Reneabouquets here...


Reneabouquets

Reneabouquets Blog


Thanks so much for visiting the blog and viewing my post today!
Happy creating!
There's always something going on at ReneaBouquets! Remember to join us on Facebook at the Reneabouquets Artists With an Edge page and share all of your projects created using RB goodies!! Each month we draw a name to receive a $20 to use at
Reneabouquets!


No comments:

Post a Comment