Monday, March 16, 2020

Fairy Dust Mixed Media Canvas by Lanette



Hello Everyone, 

It's Lanette here stopping in to share a tiny little mixed media canvas that I created featuring one of Reneabouquets stunning little printed fairies. This tiny little canvas came together so quickly. Once I picked up the Beautiful Chipboard words "Fairy Dust" I pictured a tiny little Fairy Dust Factory and here it is......


Beautiful Words Small Sparkle, Fairy, Dust, Moment Chipboard

Now lets take a closer look at this canvas:



No one creates butterflies like Renea and this set comes with two of these printed beauties!


Lovely Lavender Roses need I say more.....

Beautiful Board Chipboard is simply that beautiful and so easy to alter!


Moonstones, Micro Beads and lots of lovely glitter bits..


You can see how I created this little canvas start to finish here:


Now I just have to say THANK YOU to Renea and her team for the opportunity to Design with them this month.  I am having so much fun creating with all the lovey pieces from Reneabouquest!

So I hope that I have inspired you all in some little way and remember there's always something going on at ReneaBouquets! 

So HOP on over and join us on Facebook at the Reneabouquets Artists With an Edge page and share all of your projects created using RB goodies!! Each month we draw a name to receive a $20 to use at Reneabouquets!


Until Next Time, 

Thanks Again!

Lanette





No comments:

Post a Comment