Monday, March 16, 2020

Reneabouquets Design Team Post, Today Is A Good Day


Hi everyone! Melissa here with a new page for the amazing Reneabouquets, go and see all the fun treasures there!

 I've used a photo of my beautiful daughter in law, Aron.           




To make this page I applied clear gesso to Blue Fern paper. I put the layers under the photo together,starting with taping on watercolor paper under the image to make it stronger. Below that is a layer of watercolor paper, and under that is corrugated cardboard. I tore off most the paper from the surface of the cardboard, and painted it with gesso. I put two layers of corrugated cardboard between each layer to add dimension. 

I put the layers with the photo onto the page. I applied texture paste with a stencil to the paper with an old credit card.I painted the stenciled area with Prima Mermaid Sparks paint, and softened the edges of it with pale pink Shimmerz.

I picked out Beautiful Board(BBoard), painted it with Shimmerz Paints,and topped it with a thick layer of Clear Rock Candy Crackle. I added a little blue and gold mica powder on the pink flowers.






To add visual interest I added micro beads, seed beads,glass glitter,distress glitter, glass beads, pearls, Swarovski crystals, rhinestones,sequins, pressed flowers and leaves,tulle,cheesecloth I painted with Christmas Cheer Shimmerz Paint, wire,lace,iridescent wrapping paper, metal from Reneabouquets,Vintaj,and Tim Holtz, shells,flowers from Reneabouquets and Prima, pieces of floral picks, and bling and metal from my stash. 





I drew out colors from the photo to the mat and corrugated.













Thank you so much for looking, and have a great week!



You can find Reneabouquets here...

Reneabouquets items I used:  






















   




No comments:

Post a Comment