Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Meet Reneabouquets Design Team Artist~Toni Burks

Meet Reneabouquets Design Team ARtist Toni Burks-Grijalva AKA Little Black Dress



Hi my name is Toni and I reside in sunny California. I am a mother of a
beautiful daughter who lives in New York City and have a little four legged man
in my household named Bubba that is my angel. I was raised on art and crafting.
Just about anything and everything I have dabbled in due to my amazingly talented
mother. She could take nothing and make it into something spectacular. My love for
paper crafting started about 30 years ago with scrapbooking all my photos of my
daughter. My style
I would say is grungy & vintage, I really struggle with clean and simple. I love textures,
layers, and using unexpected items in my art. About 4 years ago I really got interested
in mixed media, just loving the freedom it allows to express yourself in an artistic way. Wishing you a day filled with blessings and joy I always hope I can inspire you with a little bit of my creations... xoxo
Social Media Links:

https://snapguide.com/toni-burks-grij 

No comments:

Post a Comment