Thursday, September 17, 2020

Fearless Mixed Media Layout by: Lanette Erickson

Hello everyone Lanette here,

Today I wanted to share my take on this months Mood-board. It is full of stunning Teal and Gold so I  just had to create something... 

So I thought why not a layout I haven't made one in so very long! 

ReneaBouquets Products Used:



Now lets take a look at this months mood board, I just loved the Teal and Gold so very much! I hope you will hop over and check it out just look how amazing this inspiration and prize pack is!!!





Just a few more details before you leave...





I hope I have inspired you in someway today!!

You can find Reneabouquets here...
Reneabouquets

Reneabouquets Blog


Thanks so much for visiting the blog and viewing my post today!


No comments:

Post a Comment