Wednesday, December 30, 2020

christmas Tart tin ornament and wall hanging by cherry nelson








Hellooooo fellow creatives and Reneabouquet fans!  Cherry here with a couple of Christmas goodies, this time a sweet little ornament for your tree and a plaque that would make a great gift. This first one uses a vintage tart tin that I used Mod Podge to adhere my microbeads to.  Than I went back and sealed them with another coat.  It really keeps your beads or glitter there and keeps it from you wearing it, lol.







I tucked in my printed beautiful board and other goodies along with some red ribbons and trims to complete my look.

 



     Here is the wall hanging.  I covered chipboard with pattern papers, and loadedup on all my fun embellishments.





I painted my element piece with red paint.






Hope you enjoyed my projects.  Stay healthy and creative friends!
XOXO, Cherry






















 

No comments:

Post a Comment