Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Christmas pendant wall hanging by Cherry Nelson

                




Hello my friends!  I hope your Christmas was full of health, happiness, and time spent with your loved ones.  It is Cherry here today on the Reneabouquet's blog to share some more Christmas cheer!   I could create for it all year long, maybe I will!  I created this cute pendant with layered chipboard banner pieces covered in pattern papers.  I used a Reneabouquet shaker box as my main focal point and filled it with shaker goodies along with snowflakes from the store. I colored my snowflakes with my Spectrum Noir red markers.






I added my adorable reindeer beautiful board on top.  I love how it looks like he is prancing right on top of my shaker box. 



I also wanted something dangling to my bottom v so I added a fun trinket charm from the store. As always I hope you  have enjoyed this project!  Stay healthy and creative friends!

XOXO, 

Cherry



 -Reneabouquets Supplies-

Beautiful Board Snow Bunny Sisters Itty Bitty Chipboard Set

trinkets set of 6 victorian snowflakes

White Roses,Gardenias & Leaves Mulberry Flowers

Christmas Velvet Red Mulberry Poinsettias, Roses And Holly Leaves Set


 Beautiful Board Reindeer Joy Ride Itty Bitty Chipboard Set


Beautiful Box Ornament #1 Shaker Box Chipboard DIY Kit





No comments:

Post a Comment