Wednesday, June 12, 2019

"Wander" A layout by Jenn

Hello everyone! Jenn here sharing a vintage chic layout I created using amazing products from ReneaBouquets.

This layout was a joy to create in this color palette! I wanted to step out of my normal color comfort zone and with yellow being a color I do not use often and purple being my favorite this is what I created!

The ReneaBouquets products used here:

I have also used:
White Gesso
Art Glitter Dries Clear Adhesive
Crackle Paste
Stencils
Stamps and Ink
Clear Gesso
Inks and Sprays
Heavy Chipboard

*****Artist Tip*****
When I create layouts with a lot of elements and height I like to  adhere the paper to heavy chipboard first. Using score tape is the best way that I have found to do this. It keeps everything flat for a better finished look. I also put a nice layer of clear gesso over the paper before adding anything to ensure a good seal on my paper.

For my layout I used several techniques including stenciling, stamping, and water coloring with inks.

More views of the layout. Look at the amazing detail in the Beautiful board elements!!


You can find Reneabouquets here...

Reneabouquets

Reneabouquets Etsy Shop

Reneabouquets Blog

Reneabouquets Facebook Page


Reneabouquets Artists With An Edge Facebook Group

Thanks so much for visiting and viewing my post today! As always, stay creative and have a wonderful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment