Monday, February 11, 2019

"Love Blooms" A Mini Album by Jenn

Hello Reneabouquets Friends and fans! I am very excited to be a guest Designer here this month! My first project is this Valentine themed mini album using many of the beautiful products available at ReneaBouquets.
This album is very interactive and would make an amazing gift for a loved one. 
After watching many YouTube tutorials on creating minis I decided it was time to give it a whirl and I just loved it! I think I am hooked now. For this album I combined several tutorials to create the base, pockets, and elements inside.
The base album measures 6" X 6" and was made with kraft cardstock. All of the edges were inked using Tim Holtz Distress ink in Black Soot.
Below I have a video reveal showing all of the elements inside this fun interactive album!



The front of the album showcases one of Renea's amazing shaker boxes. These are so easy to assemble and make an amazing embellishment for any project! It was just perfect for this album.

Supplies from Reneabouquets used: 

Thanks so much for viewing my first post here! I hope that you enjoyed it!
Until Next time, Happy creating!

You can find Reneabouquets here...

Reneabouquets

Reneabouquets Etsy Shop

Reneabouquets Blog

Reneabouquets Facebook Page


No comments:

Post a Comment